Inventory automation is an essential droplet that helps in streamlining the supply chain procedure. The end result is business growth. That said, there are many automation tools by different companies that claim to understand the needs of the modern industry, but only a few companies like Meade Willis actually manufacture and supply automation tools that can be customized. One such automated solution is the Warehouse Management Solution.
That said, the Meade Willis cloud based wms tool is different from its peers before it offers true customization. But, before you can head on to the customization options, it’s necessary that you understand what this solution is and what are its benefits.
The XRP WMS or Warehouse Management Solution is a master platform that keeps a log of all inventory activities. These activities can be virtually tracked and monitored by all parties exchanging information via the WMS tool. The major attributes of this solution are listed below.
- It is an independent software tool that connects internal parties as well as internal and external parties. As a result, there’s a lot of transparency.
- Real-time visibility helps with demand planning. You can stock sufficient goods so that the production remains continuous.
- Since all the data is stored and exchanged virtually, the margin of human error doesn’t exist. It reduces production costs and increases efficiency.
- Since everyone is on the same page, there’s no chance of miscommunication. It increases the trust factor between all the parties involved.
Now that you know how the Meade Willis WMS tool can help your business flourish, it’s time to find out what makes this software platform so different from the others in the market. And, the obvious answer is customization.
Yes, you can add and eliminate any features according to your needs. This is the reason that the software by this company works well with different sectors, be it the health sector, the financial sector, or IT. Some other interesting customization options that the company offers include the following.
- You can add or remove complex business rules.
- You are provided with the option to incorporate business rules that are applicable in your country.
- You can incorporate any type of data format to make the tool perfectly compatible with your systems.
As a result, the automation tools by Meade Willis are perfect for small businesses as well as established corporate giants.